This episode we will be discussing the following points:
- What is trauma-informed instruction?
- Why do we need trauma-informed instruction?
- What classrooms are most effected by students who have had trauma in their background?
- How can we improve our implementation of trauma-informed instruction?
- What are some examples of situations teachers might find themselves in where trauma-informed instruction could help?
WHERE TO LISTEN
You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts.
Acast, Anchor.fm, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Castro, Deezer, Ganna, Google Podcasts, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora, Pocket Casts, PodBean, Podcast Addict, Podchaser, Podtail, RadioPublic, Simplecast, Spotify, Spreaker, Stitcher, TuneIn, YouTube.